In the real estate world, a seller has control over two things: the price of their property and condition of their home. While Realtors help sellers determine a price, many agents count on home stagers to deliver the "bad news" to their clients about the appearance of their house.
- "Your kids aren't that cute... pack the photos."
- "Multi-colored carpet does not include stains."
- "Hummel collections are not considered focal points."
- "Toilet seat covers do not qualify as 'spa-like' accessories."
- "Mint green is not a neutral color."
- "Your dining table should never be used as long-term storage space."
- "Most buyers are not looking for Jeff Gordon themed houses."
- "No amount of scented candles are going to remove that odor."
- "Lack of lighting does not 'set the mood."
- "Crotch-sniffing dogs rarely make good hosts."
KFM Staging & Design is a Minnesota home staging company that creates "First Impressions that Sell" in the Twin Cites and Western Wisconsin. KFM specializes in vacant staging and staging consultations. Visit our website for staging tips or to schedule your in-home or online consultation.
KFM Staging & Design
"Creating First Impressions That Sell!"
|Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!|