With summer quickly drawing to a close, sellers should consider how to update their home to keep current with the seasons.
Home Staging Tips for Fall
- Lawn Care: Keep your grass well watered and trim to maintain a lush appearance.
- Landscaped Areas: Cut back spent flowers and vegetable plants. Withered plants make the exterior of your home look tired. Freshen up garden areas with fall perenials such as mums.
- Holiday Decor: Halloween and other seasonal decorations should be minimal and tasteful when marketing your home. Replace skulls, witches, and ghost with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
- Fall Scents: Avoid using artificial room sprays. Instead, use natural fragrances such as simmering cider or fresh baked pumpkin bread.
- Update Photos: If your home has been on the market for several months, be sure to update the online exterior photos.
The changing seasons envoke special considerations when selling your house. It is imperative to retain a fresh and updated look!
KFM Staging & Design is a Minnesota home staging company that creates "First Impressions that Sell" in the Twin Cites and Western Wisconsin. KFM specializes in vacant staging and staging consultations. Visit our website for staging tips or to schedule your in-home or online consultation.
KFM Staging & Design
"Creating First Impressions That Sell!"
|Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!|